Newegg is looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager that is a self-starter, possess strong business acumen, and can communicate effectively by providing clear and actionable insights that will lead to increased traffic and sales. The Affiliate Marketing Manager oversees all aspects of affiliate marketing that includes: recruiting new affiliates, evaluating and optimizing current affiliate relationships, negotiating affiliate partnerships and ad placement, along with analysis and optimization of the channel as a whole. This position reports directly to the Head of Performance Marketing.Job Description
- Lead affiliate marketing for emerging categories on Newegg.
- Forecast and deliver against sales, traffic, and ROAS targets.
- Develop tools and introduce disruptive innovations to further scalability and sustainability.
- Closely partner with product and merchandising teams, internal and external, and engage directly with Newegg's affiliate network to communicate our daily offerings.
- Monitor day-to-day affiliate channel activity, analyze performance by conducting channel deep-dives, identify areas of improvement, and consistently look for ways to drive growth while achieving efficiency goals.
- Serve as the key point of contact for our affiliate marketing agency and be the in-house subject matter expert.
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships affiliate relationships, existing and new.
- Identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate relationships that will expand our reach to new audiences, driving incremental business.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports, forecast traffic, sales and ROAS achievement.
- Able to quickly course correct when behind goals, making real-time decisions about budget reallocation to realize opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in affiliate program management with annual spend of $1MM or more.
- Demonstrated success scaling an affiliate program across all core affiliate publisher segments (e.g. influencers, loyalty, cashback, coupon, media).
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Impact Radius, Pepperjam, Commission Junction, or Linkshare.
- Analytical mindset with high proficiency in using web analytics and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills, written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with a bias for action, driven by data and results.
- Capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses incredible work ethic driven by an entrepreneurial spirit; showcase rock solid reliability and dependability.
Decisions have major implications on the management and operations of an area within a department. Job may contribute to important strategy, operational, and business decisions that affect the department. This position establishes procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives in a broad area of work. Only the final results of work done are typically reviewed.
Sitting required 90% of the time. Walking and standing required 5% of the time respectively. No heavy lifting required. Constant working on a computer. Supervisor Responsibilities Yes Equipment Used Standard office and computer equipment including MS Office software. Language Skills Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend English Work Environment Office cubicle environment with minimal exposure to the environment or health hazards Travel Requirements Approximately 10% #Ll-CH1 Job Summary
- Date Posted: Apr 1, 2021